If you’re looking for the ultimate POV for the great outdoors, the Golden Patriot should fit the bill! The Golden Patriot has more standard features for greater comfort and a higher level of performance. With its four-wheel, independent suspension, full lighting package and off road accessories, the Golden Patriot is sure to take you on many adventures!
PART #: GR575
- Model: GR575
- Medicare Code: Not Coded
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb.
- Drive Wheels: Rear
- Maximum Speed: 8 mph
- Operating Range at 200 lb. : 13-18 miles
- Ground Clearance: 3.5 in.
- Turning Radius: 76.5 in.
- Type Batteries: 2-75 AH
- Colors: Red, Orange
- Freewheel Mode: Yes
- Electronic Speed Control: Yes
- Electro-Mechanical Brakes: Yes
- Mechanical Hand Brake: Yes
- Charger: Off Board
- Controller: PG S-140A
- Length: 57 in.
- Width: 28 in.
- Height (ground to top of back of seat): 46.5 in. – 48.5 in.
- Height (ground to top of back of headrest) 54 in. – 59 in.
- Ground to Top of Seat: 27 in. – 29 in.
- Ground to Top of Deck: 8.75 in.
- Deck to Top of Seat: 18 in. – 20 in.
- Number of Seat Height Positions: 3
- Size of increments: 1 in.
- Front Axle to Rear Axle: 40 in.
- Weight of Unit: (assembled): 314 lb.
- Weight of Base: 160 lb.
- Weight of Seat w/Arms: 50 lb.
- Weight of Batteries : 52 lb. ea
- Solid, low profile
- Front: 13 in.
- Rear: 13 in.
- Standard Seat: Captain’s Highback
- Slide Seat: N/A
- Back Height – no headrest: 21 in.
- Back Height with headrest: 28.5 in. – 31.5 in.
- Width x Depth (adjustable depth is standard, set to 18 in.): 20 in. x 18 in./20 in.
- Seat Color: Charcoal Gray
- Frame: 5 Years
- Drive Train: 1 Year
- Electronics: 1 Year
- Four-wheel independent suspension
- 400 lb. weight capacity
- Top speed 8mph
- Maximum range 18 miles
- Ground clearance 3.5”
- Two 75Ah batteries
- Available in Red and Orange
- Full lighting package
- Off road package standard
- Two cold liquid bottle holders standard
- Infinitely adjustable tiller
- Model Number: GR575
Return & Refund Policy
You may return most new, unopened items for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. These items should be in their original packaging and have their serial number or UPC. Special order returns are at our discretion on a case by case basis. If you would like to make a return or exchange, you must contact us by phone or email and submit an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number before returning your items. This RMA number is usually written on the bill of lading (issued by the mail carrier’s shipping department) or somewhere on the packaging. If you cannot find your RMA, one may be obtained by contacting us by phone or email.
All returns will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Remember, if you would like to return or exchange your item, you must contact us before sending it back. Items returned to us without notification will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Returns will not be accepted on items that are:
- Opened or used
- Missing their serial number or UPC
- Special orders (returned at our discretion)
- Returned more then 30 days after delivery
- Returned without notification